DpCycling BLUETOOTH 4.0 ADAPTER
- Technology: Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatible Bicycle: Keiser m3
- Weight: 120g
- Dimensions: X: 80mm; Y: 60mm; Z: 30mm
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- With the new adapter dpcycling can turn a simple way Keiser M3 to M3i bike, we just have to disconnect the cable from the sensors, connected to the adapter and reconnect from the adapter with the new cable we provide.
- Technology: Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
- Compatible with: BLE/ANT+ heart rate monitors, Indoor Cycling, Crank Power Meter, etc..
- Dimensions: X: 120mm; Y: 100mm; Z: 40mm
- Power: +12v DC
- Maya bridges allow for Bluetooth Smart and ANT/ANT+ sensor devices to communicate messages directly onto a wired Ethernet network and forwards the data to end points on the local Ethernet network.
Congress Square Stand CS50
Do not forget to visit us at MWC 2017
Modbus to WIFI
Based on a FCC and CE certified module we have developed a solution that interacts with Modbus slaves in a transparent way. With a custom developed TCP based protocols we achieve the lowest latency in WIFI controlled devices.
- 802.11b/g/n support
- Wide power supply range: 9V to 28V
- Ultra-low cost solution
- Only a linux server is needed to run up to 20000 WIFI clients.
- We provide a complete library of utilities to read and write data from the Modbus slaves and a PHP plugin allowing Web developers to integrate our solution.
- Well proven design: we have thousands of clients now running across Europe.